2018 Annual Sunrise Business Heroes Sponsorships and Nomination Form (see bottom of page)
Friday, October 12, 2018
In 2017 more than 175 guests honored our nominees at a sold-out event. Nominations came from more than 22 businesses in the surrounding Sunrise area. The success of this event is based upon the support of sponsors and area businesses. Sponsorships are available at variety of levels.
There is a sponsorship for each company at a level you can afford and we thank you for supporting this outstanding community event.
Platinum Sunrise Business Hero Sponsor
- $2500 includes continuous announcements on Greater Sunrise Chamber website and at monthly Networking Breakfast.
- More than 6 months of continuous visibility and recognition through emails and announcements.
- Special Signage at Heroes Luncheon.
- 4 complimentary luncheon tickets.
Gold Sunrise Hero Sponsor
- $1500 includes email announcements and 3 complimentary tickets and recognition on signage at luncheon.
Silver Business Hero Sponsor
- $500 includes email announcements, 3 complimentary luncheon ticket and recognition on signage at luncheon.
Bronze Sunrise Heroe Sponsor
- $500 includes email announcements, 2 complimentary luncheon tickets and recognition on signage at the Heroes luncheon.
Hero’s Business Partner
- $150 includes notification on limited emails, 1 complimentary luncheon tickets and recognition on signage at luncheon.
- 2018 Sunrise Business Heroes Nomination
Friday, October 12, 2018 – Doubletree Hotel, Sunrise, FL – Calvin Hughes, Local 10 New Anchor Host – Emmy Award Winning Newscaster and Mayor Michael Ryan
This program honors outstanding employees and managers throughout the Sunrise area. We want to recognize employees for their contributions to their business and the community. Please take time to complete your application noting as much information about your nominee as you can. Use examples and let us know what makes this person a Business Hero. Please attach additional information to this application when submitting. A complete application can make a big difference in helping the selection committee.
Please consider the following when selecting your nominee(s) and submitting your application:
- Ways nominee exceeded company expectations? Provide examples.
- What differentiates this nominee from others in your company?
- What has nominee done to improve their performance and professionalism?
- How has the nominee impacted the work of other staff members?
- How has nominee given back to the community? (Include charity work, civic and professional work etc. Note all civic and charitable positions held and dates of involvement.)
- Keep in mind you want your nominee to stand out and make the selection committee go Wow! Make sure you provide a complete and thoughtful application.
Person Submitting Application:
Name _________________________________Company _____________________________
Complete a separate application for each nominee. Contact Louis Feuer, Event Chair, at 954-243-8687 or Louis@DynamicSeminars.com for more information. Heroes Luncheon Tickets: $50, table of 10 $450. Everyone attending including nominees must have a ticket. Tickets available June 1, 2018.
OUR NOMINEE is _______________________________________________ (print clearly)
Nominee Title _________________________________Length of Employment _________
Nominee Email __________________________________ Position/Title__________________
If you would like to reserve your Sunrise Heroes Business tickets, please let us know how many tickets you will need _________________. Applications must be submitted to Louis Feuer, Program Chair at Louis@DynamicSeminars.com or deliver to Chamber offices by August 1st. For more information please contact Louis at Louis@dynamicseminars.com or call the Chamber office at 954.835.2428.